Videos, Transcripts, Articles and Photos
From books to magazine stories to video, the media record of Fredric G. Levin and his family is a rich one.
Levin’s personal history is intertwined with key moments of Florida and University of Florida history. With partners, including his son Martin, Levin has delved deeply into the art and science of trial lawyering.
As one of the country’s top personal injury litigators and a man who has demonstrated profound influence on state and national politics and policy, the general and legal media have profiled him repeatedly during his career.
Levin has also made his mark in television with his call-in show “Law Line.” It was launched on his Blab Television network in 1984 in Pensacola. The show and network are still going strong today.
The Levin Family Legacy at the College of Law
- Gift of $1 million will complete Levin Law Advocacy Center
- Gifts to Fund $5.2 Million Advocacy Center of UF Law School
- UF Law celebrates new courtroom
- Martin Levin Law Advocacy Center to Break Ground This Summer
- A Modern Miracle for UF Law