UF Law offers several different types of degrees including J.D., LL.M., and the nation’s first S.J.D. in taxation.
- J.D. Curriculum & Degree Requirements
- LL.M. in Comparative Law
- LL.M. in Environmental & Land Use Law
- LL.M. in Taxation
- LL.M. in International Taxation
- S.J.D in Taxation
Concentration Areas and Certificate Programs
The Environmental and Land Use Law program is one of the top programs in the nation. We also offer a variety of concentrations and certificates to cater to each individual students desire to learn.
- Criminal Justice Certificate Program
- Environmental & Land Use Law
- Estates & Trusts
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International & Comparative Law
Our clinics give students real-world, hands-on experience and help make UF Law graduates some of the nation’s best prepared.
- Virgil Hawkins Civil Clinics
- Criminal Law Clinics (Public Defender, State Attorney)
- Conservation Clinic
Through the UF Law externship program students can earn academic credit and obtain real-world experience.
Joint Degree Programs
The joint degree program allows students to combine their legal studies with graduate work in another field of their choice.
Study Abroad Programs
UF Law gives students the opportunity to study for a semester in several locations all over the world.
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Leiden, Netherlands
- Paris and Montpellier, France
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Warsaw, Poland
Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
Our highly experienced team of legal skills professors provides UF Law students with the practical experience necessary to excel at the next level. Find out more here.