The University of Florida Levin College of Law is a pioneer in the creation of formal student exchange programs, modeled on the success of its faculty exchanges. These ABA-approved student exchanges enable UF students to study law abroad and enrich the College of Law’s academic atmosphere by bringing international students to campus.
Application for Exchange Program [24KB PDF]
Spring 2014 Application Deadline: October 11, 2013
Prerequisites include completion of two full semesters (not including a summer term), academic good standing, and – with some programs – fluency in a foreign language.
The Levin College of Law has 9 ABA-approved exchanges with:
- Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel (Fall semester only)
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica-Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RIO), Brazil
- Tel Aviv University, Israel (Spring semester only)
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Montpellier, France
- University of Warsaw, Poland