The University of Florida Levin College of Law is a pioneer in the creation of formal student exchange programs, modeled on the success of its faculty exchanges. These ABA-approved student exchanges enable UF students to study law abroad and enrich the College of Law’s academic atmosphere by bringing international students to campus.
Spring 2016 Application Deadline: October 5, 2015
Prerequisites include completion of two full semesters (not including a summer term), academic good standing, and – with some programs – fluency in a foreign language.
The Levin College of Law has 7 ABA-approved exchanges with:
- Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan, Israel
- Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany (Proficiency in German is required)
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- LUISS Guido Carli
- PUC-RIO, Brazil (Proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is required)
- Tel Aviv University, Israel
- University of Montpellier, France (Courses are offered in French and English)