Campus & Community
Recognizing the role of the University of Florida as a laboratory for sustainability innovation, the Clinic works with faculty and students from other Colleges to promote the principles and practice of sustainability on campus and in community.
- UF Carbon Neutral Master Plan Review
- Legal Consideration in Developing an Eco-Cemetery in Alachua County, Florida
- A Review of Undergraduate Service Learning Opportunities in Support of Sustainability at the University of Florida
- Providing Sustainable Land Use Science and Policy Research to Florida County Governments: A Survey of UF/IFAS Extension Faculty
- The Web of Sustainability: Academic Programs that Contribute to Sustainability Teaching, Research and Service at the University of Florida
- The Role of Sustainability as an Organizing Principle in Higher Education and at the University of Florida