Concentration Areas & Certificate Programs
Tailor your studies and expand your knowledge
UF Law second- and third-year students can tailor studies to specific interests and enhance expertise and marketability by earning a certificate in one of the college’s highly regarded programs. Enrollment forms are available on each program’s website, or from the program assistant.
The Environmental and Land Use Law program is one of the top programs in the nation. We also offer a variety of concentrations and certificates to cater to each individual students desire to learn.
- Criminal Justice Certificate Program
- Environmental & Land Use Law Certificate
- Estate Planning Certificate
- Family Law Certificate
- Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Director: Professor Elizabeth Rowe
- Secretary: Rachael Vineyard
- International & Comparative Law Certificate
- The certificate is administered by the International Programs Committee.
- Program Assistant: Lena Hinson