LL.M. in International Taxation
For over 30 years, the Graduate Tax Program at the University of Florida Levin College of Law has established itself as one of the premier tax programs in the world, drawing students from throughout the United States and numerous foreign countries.
The faculty of the College of Law have now established a new degree within the Graduate Tax Program, the LL.M. in International Taxation, which builds on and shares the tradition of excellence that marks the Graduate Tax Program.
The LL.M. in International Taxation is a one-year course of study that features:
- An outstanding tax faculty of renowned teachers and scholars
- A superb international tax curriculum of great breadth and depth
- Excellent students with distinguished records of achievement
- Financial aid opportunities for a number of students
- State-of-the-art classroom and research facilities
- An attractive campus in a most livable city
To download brochure click here