Tuition & Expenses
Tuition for the Graduate Tax Program for the 2014-2015 academic year is $813.53 per credit for Florida residents and $1,459.02 per credit for non-residents.
Although expenses can vary considerably, the College of Law estimates that students can anticipate expenses in addition to tuition of about $16,270.00 per year, as follows:
Student Orientation Fee
Students accepted to the Graduate Tax Program are considered for available financial assistance, which is typically awarded in the form of a graduate assistantship or other research assistantship appointment. Appointments are made on the basis of academic achievement and faculty needs and no separate application form is required. Appointments will generally be made on or after April 1 from among those accepted into the program as of that date.
Scholarships & Awards
- Dean, Mead, Egerton, Bloodworth, Capouano & Bozarth Scholarship
- Dorini Family Graduate Tax Scholarship
- The Florida Bar Tax Section Award
- James J. Freeland Scholarship
- Janice Dawson Quinn Graduate Assistantship
- Mark A. Rentenbach Memorial Fund
- Richard B. Stephens Award
- John W. Thatcher Graduate Tax Scholarship
- Ralph R. Bailey Scholarship
A variety of loans, including Guaranteed Student Loans, are available. Early application is encouraged to allow adequate processing time before the start of a term. For loan information and applications, please contact the financial aid coordinator at the Levin College of Law, Ms. Victoria Houghton, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-term loans in limited amounts may be made available through the Graduate Tax Program.