Thank you for registering for the E-Discovery Conference
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Electronic Discovery Conference, “Electronic Discovery In Social Media, Mobile Devices And The Cloud.” This event will be streamed live beginning March 27th at 9:00 a.m.
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE NOW. You will receive no further announcements of this page which is the access portal to the Conference.
Craig Ball’s “E-Discovery on a Budget” presentation
Bill Hamilton’s “Social Media: #RealDiscovery” paper
The Data Security Team At Logikcull.com’s “How to Prevent Your Client’s Data from Getting Hacked” paper
John Burchfield’s “Continuous Active Review Takes on Social Media” documents
- Continuous Active Learning (CAL) Proves Superior, Again
- Cormack-Grossman Study Proves Continuous Active Learning Superior for TAR
- DSi Pilot Program: Comparing Catalyst Insight Predict with Linear Review
- How Social Media Has Transformed eDiscovery
- The Basics of How TAR Works – and Why Continuous Active Learning is Best
- The Importance of Education in eDiscovery
- The Wild West of Social Media Evidence Collection white paper
John Tredennick’s “TAR For Smart People” paper
Operating the Mediasite Player
Having difficulty with the Mediasite player? Click the image below to watch a short video explaining its features.
***Attention mobile iOS users***
iOS users will need to install the MediaSite app in order to view tomorrow’s eDiscovery conference stream. Clicking the ‘live stream’ link on the following site should initiate the process to download the app from Apple’s app store: http://mediasite.video.ufl.edu/Mediasite/Play/77cf6a9111c44956812a35bfb5a766171d
Once installed, the app will open automatically upon clicking the ‘live stream’ link.
If you have questions or difficulties, please contact Colleen Flage at 352-273-0615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.