- Center for Contemplative Mind in Society: A variety of “short meditations for work or anywhere” to download or listen to online.
- Mindfulness Practice Center, University of Missouri-Columbia: A variety of audio “Guided Mindfulness Practices” for listening or downloading.
- Leonard Riskin’s Meditation Instructions: File 1 (MP3, 6.3mb) | File 2 (MP3, 7.3mb)
- The Dharma Seed Tape Library: Offers a variety of audiotapes and videotapes, including some intended for beginners.
- Mindfulness Meditation Practice Tapes with Jon Kabat-Zinn, Saki Santorelli, Melissa Blacker and others; Available through http://www.umassmed.edu/cfm and http://www.mindfulnesstapes.com.
- Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., on Mindsight (YouTube)
- “Mindfulness Bell”: An audio clock designed to encourage mindfulness throughout the work day, available as a free download from the website of the Washington, D.C. Mindfulness Community.
- “Mindfulness Meditation” iPhone application
- Dispute Resolution and Lawyers Video Series
- Class Action Mediation~ A Litigator’s Guide to Ethics, Process & Timing and Much MorePresented by: Rodney A. Max / November 3, 2010
- Mediating Third Party Bad Faith ~ A Mediator’s Perspective: Part I of Two Part SeriesPresented by: Kimberly Sands ~ Moderator, Sandra C. Upchurch / October 14, 2010