Ways to Give
Make A Gift Online
Make A Gift By Mail
Make A Gift By Phone
For Securities transfer instructions, please click here.
For Mutual Fund transfers, please click here. (Please be aware that this process may take several weeks)
For Domestic Cash Wire transfers, please click here.
For Standard Stock Certificate instructions, please click here.
A lasting gift
For more information on supporting the law school through a wide variety of tax-deductible charitable giving methods, or to request a copy of the brochure Guide to Private Endowments at the University of Florida, please contact:
Office of Development & Alumni Affairs Fredric G. Levin College of Law, P.O. Box 117623, Gainesville, FL 32611, 352-273-0640, firstname.lastname@example.org
Endowed Chairs and Professorships
Chairs – minimum $2 million contribution
Full Professorships – $1 million contribution
Assistant Professorships – $500,000 contribution
Term Professorships – $300,000 contributions
There are various “planned giving” methods to support the University of Florida. Each offers opportunities for commitments that will have a major impact upon university excellence. Planned gifts also offer numerous benefits for donors.
Gifts may be unrestricted for the university, a college or academic unit. Gifts may be restricted for a graduate fellowship, undergraduate scholarship, faculty support, research, program support or for the purchase of a building or equipment.
For more information about planned giving opportunities, please contact Office of Development and Alumni Affairs at (352) 273-0640 or email@example.com
Year-End Charitable Giving
Important Information on 2013 Year-End Charitable Giving
Please always include the purpose or fund designation on your check memo line or in an accompanying note.
If your gift is a pledge payment for a book award or student organizations, please send your check payable to:
Law Center Association P.O. Box 14412 Gainesville, FL 32604-4412
To make a new outright gift to any fund including the annual fund, or to make a pledge payment for any building fund or any endowment, please send your check payable to:
UF Foundation P.O. Box 14425 Gainesville, FL 32604
- Online: The charge must be made no later than 11:59 pm EST, December 31, 2013, through our on-line site. Click HERE to give. If you wish to give to a fund that is not listed, please click on College of Law Annual Fund (000331) and specify your designation in the “Notes” section.
- Telephone: You may call the UF Foundation’s Gift Processing office and make a credit card charge (8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST) on 12/31/13 at 1-877-351-2377 or 352-392-8091. Please be sure to designate your gift to the law school.
- Mail: Please DO NOT send any credit card information through the mail. We are no longer allowed to accept credit card gifts in this manner, and we likely would not be able to process your gift to count for 2013.
Securities, Mutual Fund & Cash Wire Transfers
- Securities transfer For instructions, please click here.
- For Mutual Fund transfers, please click here. (Please be aware that this process may take several weeks)
- For Domestic Cash Wire transfers, please click here.
- For Standard Stock Certificate instructions, please click here.
Please contact Janet White (352-392-5920) as soon as possible if you are working on a gift of securities, mutual funds or a domestic cash wire. There are many ways to transfer securities. In all cases, the delivery must be complete and unconditional.
If you would like to speak directly with someone from the law school Office of Development & Alumni Affairs, please contact the following. Please leave a message if necessary and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
University of Florida Foundation Main Phone Number: 352-392-1691
Development & Alumni Affairs: 352-273-0643