Law firm partners and associates, government lawyers, and corporate practitioners who all have one thing in common – being a Gator – are working to achieve 100 percent participation among Gators in their offices as part of the 2013-2014 Annual Fund campaign.
The program is designed to broaden the base of alumni support and to educate alumni about the role of private support at publicly funded law schools. It provides essential support for students, faculty and programs through the Annual Fund, while increasing alumni participation, a common measure of alumni support among law schools.
Participation is what really matters in the LitiGator Giving Challenge. Every dollar contributed makes a difference to UF Law students, faculty and alumni. Here are some examples of how your gift could benefit UF Law:
- Support high-quality and affordable legal education, a proud Gator tradition
- Provide scholarship and loan assistance
- Support student organizations
- Strengthen the law library
- Support services and programs for students and alumni