Amy R. Mashburn
Emeritus Professor and Emeritus Ed Rood Eminent Scholar Chair
Box #117625 Gainesville, FL 32611
J.D., University of Florida (with high honors)
B.A., Eckerd College
Teaching and Scholarship
Civil Procedure, Professional Responsibility, Legal Ethics.
- “Citations, Justifications, and the Troubled State of Legal Scholarship: An Empirical Study,” 3 Tex. A&M L. Rev. 45 (2015) (with Jeff Harrison) [SSRN]
- “Making Civility Democratic,” 47 Hous. L. Rev. 1147 (2011) [bepress]
- “The Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Fiduciary Duty to Clients with Mental Disability,” 68 Fordham L. Rev. 1581 (2000) (w/ Christopher Slobogin). [bepress]
- “Pragmatic Professionalism: An Exercise in Applied Ethics,” 2 Hofstra J. Inst. for the Study of Legal Ethics 101 (1999).
- “The Three Faces of Eve: Difference, Dominance, and Beyond,” in Feminist Jurisprudence, Women and the Law: Critical Essays (Fred. B. Rothman Publications, 1999, Betty Taylor, Sharon Rush & Robert J. Munro eds.).