Box #117625 Gainesville, FL 32611
EducationLL.M. (Taxation), Boston University J.D., Stanford University A.B., Harvard University
Teaching and ScholarshipEstates and Trusts; Taxation of Gratuitous Transfers; Estate Planning.
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law faculty as Professor in 2013;
- Previous Academic Experience: Professor, University of San Diego School of Law (2001-2013); Professor, University of Miami School of Law (1995-2001); Associate Professor, University of Miami School of Law (1990-1991, 1992-1995); Associate Professor, University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law (1991-1992).
- Government Service: Law Clerk, Judge Hugh H. Bownes, U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (1983-1984).
- Private Practice: Sullivan & Worcester (Boston, MA, 1984-1986); Dorsey & Whitney (Minneapolis, MN, 1986-1990).
- Professional Associations: American Law Institute.