Director, Legal Writing & Appellate Advocacy
Master Legal Skills Professor
Box #117624 Gainesville, FL 32611
EducationJ.D., University of Florida; B.S.J., University of Florida
Teaching & Scholarship
- Legal Research and Writing, Appellate Advocacy
- University of Florida: Joined law faculty as adjunct lecturer, 2005; Named Legal Skills Professor, 2006; Senior Legal Skills Professor, 2009; Master Legal Skills Professor, 2012. J.D., 1991; Senior Executive Editor, Florida Law Review, 1991.
- Private Practice: Holland & Knight, 1992 - 1994. Jones, Carter & Drylie, P.A., 1994 - 1998. Solo practice, 1999 - 2001. Cameron, Hodges, Coleman, LaPointe, & Wright, 2001 - 2004.
- Professional Affiliations: The Florida Bar; United States District Court, Middle District of Florida; Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association; Trustee, Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
Legal Writing (2 credits) - LAW 5792
Appellate Advocacy (2-3 credits) - LAW 5793
- The Unblinking Eye Turns to Appellate Law: Cameras in Trial Courtrooms and Their Effect on Appellate Law, 15 Journal of Technology Law & Policy 65 (2010)