Mary Jane Angelo
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor
Alumni Research Scholar
Director, Environmental and Land Use Law Program
Box #12345 Gainesville, FL 32611
EducationJ.D., UF Law (honors) M.S., University of Florida B.S., Rutgers University (high honors)
Teaching & ScholarshipEnvironmental Law, Water Law, Administrative Law, Biotechnology Law, Dispute Resolution, Pesticides Law, Law & Science, Legal Ethics, Agricultural Policy and the Environment, Wildlife Protection Law
- Promoted to Full Professor in 2010
- Promoted to Associate Professor in 2007
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law in 2004 as Assistant Professor
- Adjunct Professor (1998-2002) University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL
- Summer Faculty (2000-present) Vermont Law School
- Senior Assistant General Counsel (1995-2004) St. Johns River Water Management District, Office of General Counsel, Palatka, FL
- Attorney (1990-1995) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of General Counsel, Washington, D.C.
- Attorney (1988-1990) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of the Administrator, Washington, D.C.