Alumni Research Scholar
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor
Box #117627 Gainesville, FL 32611
EducationLL.B., Hebrew University School of Law; LL.M., in International Taxation, New York University School of Law; J.S.D., New York University School of Law
Tax Policy Colloquium
U.S. International Taxation (I & II)
International Tax Planning
Taxation of Intellectual Property
International Business Transactions
Taxation and Development
Multinational Corporations and the Law
- BRICS and the Emergence of International Tax Coordination, Ed. (with Pasquale Pistone), IBFD, 2015
- U.S. International Taxation – Cases and Materials (with Reuven S. Avi-Yonah and Diane M. Ring (including a Teacher's Manual), currently in its 3rd. Ed., Foundation Press, 2010 (the 4th. ed. is forthcoming, 2015).
- Tax, Law and Development, Ed. (with Miranda Stewart), Edward Elgar, 2013.
- The Proper Tax Base: Structural Fairness from an International and Comparative Perspective (A Volume in Honor of Paul R. McDaniel), Ed., (with Martin M. McMahon), Kluwer Law International, 2012.
- Tax Law and Development (Ed., with Miranda Stewart), (Edward Elgar, 2012)
- The Proper Tax Base: Structural Fairness from an International and Comparative Perspective (A Volume in Honor of Paul R. McDaniel) (Ed., (with Martin M. McMahon), (Kluwer Law International, 2011).
- U.S. International Taxation – Cases and Materials, 3rd. Ed. (Foundation Press, 2010) – with Reuven S. Avi-Yonah and Diane M. Ring (including a Teacher's Manual, 2011).
- “United States,” in Resolving Tax Treaty Disputes: Global Theory and Practice (Eduardo Baistrocchi, ed.)(Cambridge University Press 2013)
- “Taxation of Companies on Capital Gains on Shares under United States Law and Tax Treaties,” in Taxation of Companies on Capital Gains on Shares under Domestic Law, EU Law and Tax Treaties (Guglielmo Maisto, ed.) (IBFD, 2013)
- “CCCTB and Fiscally Transparent Entities – A Third Countries’ Perspective,” in Corporate Income Taxation in Europe: The Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) and Third Countries (Lang et.al., eds.) (Edward Elgar, 2013)
- “The History of Israeli Tax Treaties” (with Shay Menuchin), in History of Double Tax Conventions (Reimer, et. al., eds.) (Linde, 2013)
- “Beneficial Ownership in United States’ Tax Law,” in Beneficial Ownership (Lang et al., eds.) (Linde, 2013)
- The Meaning of "Enterprise," "Business" and "Business Profits" under United States Tax Treaties and Domestic Law (with Allison Christians), Ch. 19 in Guglielmo Maisto (Ed.), The Meaning of "Enterprise," "Business" and "Business Profits" under Tax Treaties and EU Tax Law (IBFD, 2011).
- Policy Forum: Taxation of Corporate Groups—Lessons from the United States, 59(2) Canadian Tax Journal 295 (2011).
- Why Does the United States Conclude Tax Treaties? And Why Does it not Have a Tax Treaty with Brazil? (in Portuguese), in the 2011 Bi-Annual IBDT International Tax Conference Proceedings, published in Revista Direito Tributario Atual.