Published: Oct 14th, 2013
- Enrollment deadline for priority pre-registration for the ELULP Certificate Program
- Summer study abroad program informational meeting
- Semester exchange deadline Friday
- Externship informational meeting takes place Tuesday
- Certificate student registration priority takes place Oct. 21-25
- The E. Thom Rumberger Fellows Program deadline Oct. 31
Published: Sep 30th, 2013
- Prepare for the practice of law in a global society – study at law schools around the globe
Published: Sep 23rd, 2013
- Prepare for the practice of law in a global society – Study at law schools around the globe
Published: Sep 16th, 2013
- Professionalism Week kicks off today
- Gerald T. Bennett American Inn of Court accepting applications
- Student Law Alumni Council social Friday
Published: Aug 26th, 2013
- ELULP taking applications for moot court team
- Inn of Court accepting applications
- Admissions seeks new recruiters
- Student Law Alumni Council social takes place Sept. 20
- ICAIR student research assistant opening
Published: Aug 15th, 2013
Student Law Alumni Council social takes place Sept. 20
Join UF Law alumni for the fourth annual Student Law Alumni Council social at the Hilton’s 2-Bits Lounge Friday, Sept. 20, from 5-6 p.m.
Inn of Court accepting applications
The James C. Adkins, Jr. Chapter of the American Inns of Court, which meets in Gainesville, is accepting student applications for participation in the esteemed American Inns of Court.
Admissions seeks new recruiters
The Office of Admissions is seeking students, regardless of year, to recruit the nation’s top undergraduates to the Levin College of Law.
Published: Apr 15th, 2013
Paid part-time Web developer position available
The Communications Office invites you to join its award-winning team and help with projects related to the college’s extensive website and other digital communications projects.
Communications Office seeks writer
The Communications Office at UF Law seeks a talented writer to assist with covering news, events and feature stories for its weekly publication, FlaLaw Online.