|-||Summer 2013 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Spring 2013 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Fall 2012 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Summer 2012 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Spring 2012 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Fall 2011 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Summer 2011 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Spring 2011 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Fall 2010 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Full List of Book Award Sponsors|
|-||Summer 2010 Recipients [PDF]|
|-||Summer 2009 Recipients & Sponsors [PDF]|
|-||J.D. Courses Available for Sponsorship|
|-||Graduate Tax Courses Available for Sponsorship|
- Created to honor scholastic achievement in legal education, Book Awards recognize the outstanding student in each course at the Levin College of Law. The Book Award Program provides unrestricted funds to support students and student organizations, faculty teaching, research and development, and student/alumni programs and services. Book Awards in Graduate Tax courses provide unrestricted funds to support the Graduate Tax Program.
- Book Awards are sponsored through individual or combined annual contributions of $2,500 over a five-year period, totaling $12,500 to the College of Law Annual Fund. Book Awards may also be sponsored in perpetuity by establishing a $50,000 endowment. Book Award endowments may be combined to receive matching funds from the State of Florida.
- Sponsors have the opportunity to select the course they wish to sponsor. With courses that have multiple sections, each section is available for sponsorship. Sponsored awards are presented at least once annually.
- Book Awards can be named for law firms, corporations or individuals. Some are named in honor or memory of former professors or colleagues.
- Sponsors are recognized on a display in the Career Services lobby and in publications including the Levin College of Law Prospectus, UF Law magazine, College of Law website, and the Annual Report of the Law Center Association Inc. They also receive a plaque recognizing their contribution.
- Book Award recipients receive a personalized plaque recognizing the sponsor and their achievement at a ceremony held on campus each fall and spring. Sponsors are encouraged to attend and meet recipients.
For more information or to sponsor a Book Award, contact Lauren Wilcox.