Mon. – Fri.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our Mission, Our Promise
To provide leadership and promote policies which enable students to succeed in academic, financial, career and personal matters. Modeling the highest standards of professional and public service. Improving communication and openness. Fostering a community where diversity is valued, nurtured and respected. Providing knowledgeable and compassionate assistance in the law school community.
The Office of Student Affairs is committed to providing a supportive environment for students. It provides leadership for and promotes policies that enable students to succeed in academic, financial, career, and personal matters.
Located in 164 Holland Hall, the Office of Student Affairs provides or coordinates a variety of services, including:
- Academic counseling
- Academic support
- Student records
- Financial aid
- Student orientation
- Advisement for student organizations
- Graduation checks
- Multicultural programming
- Transfer and transient student services
- Academic correspondence and documentation
- Exchange and study abroad programs
- All special student petitions for exceptions to rules
- Dean’s certificates for state bars
- Exam collection
- Exam delays
- Writing competitions
- General counseling
- Notary during posted hours
- Law school tours
- Services for students with disabilities