UF Levin College of Law
UF Law Magazine
- UF Law brings together five former governors
Five former Florida governors discuss the state’s past and its future at the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Oct. 12 for the Allen L. Poucher Legal Education Series.
- UF Law, alumni to sponsor tax institute
UF Law alumni are teaming up with the college’s Graduate Tax Program, one of the nation’s top programs, to organize the UF Tax Institute.
- W. George Allen, UF's first African-American graduate, honored by UF Law
When W. George Allen (JD 62) became the first African- American to graduate from the University of Florida in 1962, it was not only a victory for him, but also for countless others who had fought for equality for decades at the university.
- Justice Clarence Thomas answers student's questions in the UF Law courtyard
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas returned to UF Law to deliver this year’s Marshall M. Criser Distinguished Lecture in Law on Friday, Sept. 21, at 10 a.m. in the Marcia Whitney Schott Courtyard. Click here to view the webcast.
- A webcast of former Florida governors discussing the past and future of Florida
Five Florida governors discuss critical issues impacting the future of the Sunshine State. Click here to view the webcast.
- Deceased alumni reported since April 2012
We note with sadness in this space the passing of alumni of the University of Florida Levin College of Law. UF Law periodically publishes the names of deceased alumni as their deaths are reported to the Levin College of Law.