UF Levin College of Law
UF Law Magazine
- A modern miracle for advocacy center caps transformative decade
In the face of dwindling state support and tough times for higher education, the Levin College of Law has rallied its alumni and friends
- UF Law faculty go-to sources in Travyon Martin shooting case
All eyes again turned to Florida as the Trayvon Martin shooting case generated national headlines. The case was ripe for legal discourse and the media came calling on UF Law faculty.
- UF Law continues to lead The Florida Bar with alumnus Eugene Pettis
In January, University of Florida Levin College of Law alum Eugene Pettis (JD 85) became The Florida Bar’s president elect designate.
- Advocacy Center dedication commemorative program
Download the commemorative program from the March 30, 2012 Advocacy Center dedication.
- Media Hits for UF Law professors
Trayvon Martin case media hits, plus syndicated stories as of 4/16/2012
- Deceased alumni reported since November 2011
We note with sadness in this space the passing of alumni of the University of Florida Levin College of Law. UF Law periodically publishes the names of deceased alumni as their deaths are reported to the Levin College of Law.