Ring in the New Year by Applying to UF Law
- Eat the last of the holiday cookies
- Pack up the decorations
- Get ready to greet a new semester
- Take the LSAT
- Apply to UF Law!
Yes, you still have time to apply! If you get your application in soon, your paperwork will be among the first files we review in January.
And in case you need a reminder… here are a few reasons why we should be on your shortlist.
- We rank as the No. 3 best value law school according to National Jurist
- We rose 7 points in the latest U.S. News ranking to No. 41 overall and No. 19 among public law schools
- You will be taught by internationally recognized and engaged faculty
- You will have immediate access to a network of 21,000+ global alumni
- Our graduates are placing in top positions nationwide, resulting in highly competitive employment outcomes
- You will have experiential learning opportunities, including the Semester-in-Practice program, allowing you to spend your 3L spring semester in the location of your choice
It’s indeed an exciting time to apply to UF Law! We hope to read your application soon.
Assistant Dean for Admissions