The University of Florida and the Levin College of Law have postponed large in-person events such as Open Houses and Law Fairs. This year we will be participating in several virtual fairs as well as hosting our own events throughout the admissions cycle. Updates will be posted to this page as they become available. Please bookmark this page and check back often for updates on added events.
We hope to meet you in a virtual space in the near future!
Association of Public Law School (APLS) Fairs:
These multi-school events will feature Admission Officers from some of the top public law schools in the country, including: University of Florida, University of Wisconsin, Ohio State University, University of North Carolina, University of Georgia, University of Colorado, University of Washington and many more. Please check back for additional event dates.
- December 17, 2020; 6:00-7:30 PM EST:
- January 13, 2121; 5:30-7:30 PM EST
- Link to register: Association of Public Law Schools (brazenconnect.com)
Watch this space for more 2021 dates
Southern Association of Pre-Law Advisors: Tour of South Law Admissions Forum
During the Forum, admissions officers from 40 different law schools will provide 2021 updates including:
- admissions timelines,
- scholarship opportunities,
- acceptance of Spring ’21 LSAT Flex scores,
- impact of COVID-19 on admissions, and
- whether Spring ’21 in-person tours will be available.
The event will be moderated by SAPLA pre-law advisors and sponsored by LSAC.
Wednesday, January 13
1:00 – 6:00 PM ET
The University of Florida Levin College of Law will be participating in the 2PM panel.
South Eastern Conference (SEC) Virtual Law School Fair
Featuring law schools from the NCAA South Eastern Conference (SEC). This event will include three days of evening fairs where you can meet virtually with admissions officers as well as admissions panels.
- Law Fair: Tuesday, January 19 – 21, 2021 times TBD
- Tuesday, January 19: “Why Law School/Legal Careers” – U. of Alabama, U. of Georgia, U. of South Carolina, Louisiana State U.
- Wednesday, January 20: “The Law School Application Process” – U. of Florida, U. of Kentucky, U. of Tennessee, Texas A&M U.
- Thursday, January 21: “You’ve Been Admitted, Now What?” – U. of Arkansas, U. of Mississippi, U. of Missouri, Vanderbilt U.
Individual Law Fairs and Related Events:
UF Law will be participating in a small number of school-specific law fairs outside of the events listed above. We are also offering virtual admissions presentations to pre-law/legally-related groups. If you would like an admissions officer from UF Law to present to your organization or small group, please contact Assistant Director Brandon Sykes, BSykes@law.ufl.edu for more information or use this link to submit a request.
- Tuesday, September 22: University of Central Florida: Legal Studies Panel
- Thursday, October 1: Florida International University
- Friday, October 2: Notre Dame: Individual Interviews
- Tuesday, October 6: University of South Florida
- Wednesday, October 14: University of Florida: Careers in Criminal Justice
- Thursday, October 15: Florida Southern University
- Monday, October 19: University of Florida: OAS/PROMISE
- Tuesday, October, 20: University of Central Florida: Phi Alpha Delta
- Tuesday, October, 20: Carolina HBCU Showcase
- Wednesday, October 21: Florida A&M University
- Monday, October 26: University of Florida: Minority Pre-Legal Society
- Thursday, October 29: New College of Florida
- Thursday, November 12: University of Central Florida: Individual Interviews
- Tuesday, November 17: University of Florida, Blue Key Honor Society
- Wednesday, November 18: University of Tampa
- Wednesday, January 13: Tour of the South Law Admissions Forum, sponsored by: Southern Assoc. of Pre-Law Advisors
- This event will feature 3 hours of law school admissions panels from law schools in: Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South/North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia
- Wednesday, January 6: Morehouse Virtual Law Fair
- Wednesday, April 7: University of Oklahoma: Pre-Law Society
Please check this page often for updates on UF-Law hosted events.
LSAC Digital Forums:
UF Law will be participating in four LSAC-hosted Digital Law School Forums. Prospective students must register ahead of time.
UF Law will be located in the RED HALL for all four events. All visitors to the UF Law booth during an LSAC Digital Forum will receive an application fee waiver.
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 – Register by September 23
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Register by October 10
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 – Register by November 1
- Saturday, December 12, 2020 – Register by December 9
Tuesday@2: Beginning October 20, 2020, the UF Law “booth” will be open every Tuesday from 2:00-3:00PM EST. An admissions officer will be available for one-on-ones during this time. You must have registered for a previous LSAC Digital Law School Forum to participate in these one-on-one sessions.
“Law School Applications in an Ever-Changing World: How to stand out while staying in”
Hear from admissions deans and directors from Boston College (BC), University of Florida (UF), Georgetown, and University of Southern California (USC) on how your life experience can shape your application process. From internships, to fellowships, to second careers, panelists from these four schools will share thoughts on how work and life experience can shape the narrative of your application. Panelists will also speak to the current application cycle and answer questions you may have on planning during this unprecedented time. Each event will be hosted by one school, for current students at their institution, but will feature panelists from all four.
- Georgetown hosting: September 24, 2020; 12:30 – 2:00 pm
- UF hosting: October 5, 2020; 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- This is limited to current UF students and UF graduates (Update: Registration is now closed)
- USC hosting: October 29, 2020; 12:00 – 1:30 pm
- BC hosting: November 11, 2020; 5:00 – 6:30 pm