B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
LL.B., Columbia University
LL.M., New York University
Teaching and Scholarship
- University of Florida faculty since 1984, Director of the Graduate Tax Program, 1985-88; Editor of Florida Tax Review, 1992-94.
- Visiting Professor, Peking University, China.
- Former Chair, Florida Bar Tax Section and Tax Certification Committees.
- Fellow, American College of Tax Counsel.
- Former Partner, Richardson & Jackel, Miami; Valdes-Fauli, Richardson & Cobb, Miami; Roberts & Holland, Miami, New York, Washington D.C.; Culverhouse, Tomlinson, Mills, DeCarion & Anderson, Miami. Member: Florida Bar.