Reference Librarian & Professor of Legal Research, Legal Information Center
- J.D., University of the District of Columbia
- M.S.L.S., The Catholic University of America
- B.A., Missouri Valley College
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Academic Law Libraries Special Interest Section member
- Research Instruction and Patron Services Special Interest member
- This course introduces students to basic principles of researching statutory and case law at both federal and state levels. Students learn how to locate relevant statutes and case law using both electronic and print formats, including the use of indexes and secondary legal materials such as encyclopedias and treatises.
- Experimenting with Embedding, A Law School Library Embeds Librarians In Clinics and Seminars, with Brittany Kolonay, AALL SPECTRUM, June 2012, http://www.aallnet.org/mm/Publications/spectrum/archives/Vol-16/No-8/embedding.pdf.