Joseph W. Little
J.D., University of Michigan
M.S.M.E., Worcester Polytechnic Institute (highest honors)
B.S.M.E., Duke University (summa cum laude)
Teaching and Scholarship
Local Government Law, State and Local Taxation, United States and State Constitutional Law, Worker’s Compensation and Employment Legislation, Torts and Reparation Systems Reform, Property, Administrative Law, Comparative Constitutional Law and History.
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAW AND FINANCE, with supplement (University of Florida College of Law, 2002 and preceding years).
- FLORIDA CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, with supplement (University of Florida College of Law, 2002 and preceding years).
- WORKER’S COMPENSATION, (West 1999, Fourth Edition) (w/ Bacon and Smith).
- TORTS: THE CIVIL LAW OF REPARATION FOR HARM DONE BY WRONGFUL ACT (casebook), (Matthew Bender and Company, 1997) (w/ Lyrissa Barnett Lidsky).
- An Alternative View of Refining Comparative Fault in Florida, 89 Fla. Bar J. 36 (2015)
- Election Disputes and the Constitutional Right to Vote, 13 J. L. & Pub. Pol’y 37 (2001) [bepress]
- Teaching Torts, Introduction to the Law of Torts, 45 St. Louis L.J. 715, (2001)