Julian C. Juergensmeyer
A.B., J.D., Duke Universityy
Teaching and Scholarship
Land Use Planning Law, Property, International Environmental Law, Agricultural Law
- University of Florida faculty since 1969, Co-Director of Growth Management Studies, 1985-92; Co-Director of the Center for Agricultural Law, 1981-89; Director of Cambridge-Warsaw International Trade Law Program, 1973-86.
- Faculty member: Tulane University, 1970-72; Indiana University, Bloomington, 1965-68.
- Visiting professor: Duke University; University of California, Hastings; University of British Columbia, Canada; Louisiana State University; Haile Sellassie I University, Ethiopia; University of Strasbourg, France; University of Limoges, France; University of British Columbia.
- Former Associate, Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, Cleveland, Ohio.
- International Legal Center Research Fellowship, University of Aix-Marseille, France.
- Hague Academy of International Law. Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal.
- Member: Ohio Bar; Order of the Coif; Phi Beta Kappa; Omicron Delta Kappa.