Mary Poe Twitchell
B.A., Hollins College
M.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
J.D., University of Florida
LL.M., Yale Law School
Teaching and Scholarship
Civil Procedure, Federal Practice
- University of Florida faculty since 1982.
- Former Associate, Dell, Graham, Willcox, Barber, Ryals, Henderson & Monaco, Gainesville, Florida, 1978-81.
- Visiting Professor, University of Michigan.
- Chair, Association of American Law Schools Section on Civil Procedure, 1993.
- Articles Editor, Florida Law Review. Member: Civil Justice Reform Advisory Group, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 1991-93; Florida Bar; Order of the Coif.