Master Legal Skills Professor
J.D., University of Florida
B.A., University of Florida
Teaching & Scholarship
Juvenile Law, Children’s Rights
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law faculty in 2006 as Legal Skills Professor and Director of Gator TeamChild, Juvenile Law Clinic.
- Professional Experience: Assistant Public Defender, 8th Judicial Circuit (1998-2006)
- Professional Affiliations: Alachua County Juvenile Justice Council; American Bar Association; Florida Bar Association (Public Interest Law Section); Florida Supreme Court Steering Committee on Families and Children in the Court; Josiah T. Walls Bar Association.
- Students participate in the conduct of civil legal matters under a scheme of systematic supervision combined with substantial related formal instruction.
- An examination of theories and skills involved in interviewing clients and witnesses and counseling clients. Readings, videotapes, role plays, and simulations will be used to develop these theories and skills.