Richard N. Pearson
B.B.A., University of Michigan
LL.B., Boston University
LL.M., Yale University
Teaching and Scholarship
Torts, Insurance, Remedies, Products Liability
- University of Florida faculty since 1981.
- Faculty member: Boston University, 1965-1982; University of Connecticut, 1962-65.
- Visiting Professor: Washington and Lee; Wake Forest University; University of Hawaii; Brigham Young University; University of British Columbia, Canada; Louisiana State University.
- Former Associate, Sulloway, Hollis, Godfrey & Soden, Concord, New Hampshire.
- Former Co-Reporter, Florida Bar Tort Litigation Review Committee.
- Former Reporter, American Bar Association Tips Task Force on Tort Reform; Reporter, ABA Tips Task Force on Choice in Auto Insurance.
- Case Editor, Boston University Law Review. Member: New Hampshire Bar; Massachusetts Bar; American Law Institute.