B.S., J.D., University of Wisconsin
Teaching and Scholarship
Labor Law, Negotiation, Mediation, Collective Bargaining & Arbitration
- University of Florida faculty since 1977.
- Faculty member, University of Tennessee 1973-77.
- Visiting Professor: University of Louvain, Belgium; University of Illinois; Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Formerly in private practice, Milwaukee. Former Arbitrator, Mediator & Trial Examiner, Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission.
- Past Chair, Association of American Law Schools Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
- Past Chair, Association of American Law Schools Labor Law Section.
- Permanent Arbitrator, U.S. Postal Service. Mediator, Florida Growth Management Conflict Resolution Consortium.
- Former Principal Investigator, U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor-Management Relations.
- Past Chair, National Academy of Arbitrators, Southeast Region.
- Law Clerk, Wisconsin Supreme Court. Staff, Wisconsin Law Review.
- Member: Executive Board, International Society for Labor Law & Social Security, U.S. Branch, 1989-92; Florida Supreme Court Committee on Mediation and Arbitration since its establishment in 1989; Arbitration Panels for Railway Mediation Board, American Arbitration Association, and Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service; Wisconsin Bar; Tennessee Bar; Florida Bar Faculty Affiliate.