Faculty Scholarship & Activities
- Elected to serve on the Board of Trustees for the College of Law Practice Management. He was inducted into the college in 2005.
- The Legal Technology Institute at the Fredric G. Levin College of Law was recently retained by the Region of Peel, Ontario Canada Legal Services Division to conduct a legal technology assessment of the division’s processes, procedures and current technology and provide recommendations and direction for improving delivery of client services.
- Will be UF’s “young scholar” presenter at the 2008 SEALS Conference.
- Recently published his book, Juris Types:Learning Law Through Self-Understanding, (with Martha M. Peters) (The Center for Applications of Psychological Type, 2007).
Stephen C. O’Connell Chair; Affiliate Professor of Psychiatry; Adjunct Professor, University of South Florida Mental Health Institute; Associate Director, Center for Children and Families
- Spoke at the “Life Over Death” conference on Sept. 7 in Orlando on “The Death Penalty and Mental Illness.”
- Spoke at a meeting of ex-foreign intelligence officers on “Surveillance Law” on Sept. 8.