Clifford Waldorf Crandall (Acting Dean, 1947-1948)
Clifford Crandall succeeded Harry Trusler as acting dean after Trusler’s retirement in 1947. During his tenure, the law school began a renovation of Bryan Hall, including the construction of new offices for faculty and administrators. Florida Law Review, the law school’s first student-edited law journal, was launched while Crandall was in office. After his death in 1964, the Crandall Memorial Scholarship was established in his honor.