UF Law Alums Win Florida Bar Elections
Continuing the tradition of UF Law alumni serving as President of the Florida Bar, Dori Foster-Morales (JD 89) was just elected President-elect designate without opposition. She will take office as President-elect in June 2019 and as President in June 2020.
The following Active and Emeritus LCA Trustees were also elected or re-elected to the Florida Bar Board of Governors without opposition:
- Larry Sellers (JD 79), 2nd Circuit
- Renee Thompson (JD 99), 5th Circuit
- Stephanie Marchman (JD 04), 8th Circuit
- Scott Westheimer (JD 96), 12th Circuit
- Carter Andersen (JD 98), 13th Circuit
- Greg Weiss (JD 98), 19th Circuit
Other UF Law alumni in leadership roles include Michael Tanner (JD 78) and Julia Frey (JD 82), re-elected to the Board of Governors, and Santo DiGangi (JD 09) who will transition from YLD President-elect to YLD President in June 2019.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of these leaders!