- Reserves (ARES)
The Social Science Research Network contains many working and final papers on a wide variety of topics. UF Law subscribes to the Legal Scholarship Network. As long as you are affiliated with UF Law, you can sign up to receive email alerts from LSN that provide you with brief descriptions of articles on the topic of your choice. You can also receive their LSN Professional Announcements and Job Openings Newsletter which lists conferences and calls for papers.
To Set Up Email Alerts:
- Log in to SSRN or create a new account if you do not already have one.
- On the left side, click Subscriptions
- In the middle of the list, click Legal Scholarship Network
- You will be shown a list of publication categories that you can expand by clicking on the arrow.
- After expanded, you can check the box next to the publication to which you want to subscribe. Note: Each box that you check generates its own email, they are not aggregated into one email.
- LSN Professional Announcements and Job Openings Newsletter is at the bottom of the category list
- Your subscription list is automatically saved when you check/uncheck a box, so you do not need to do anything else.
If you need assistance uploading your papers to SSRN, please contact your liaison. Specific information is needed for each paper prior to uploading. We have created a form to facilitate the process.