March 24, 2017 – UF Law Entertainment and Sports Law Society Symposium
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Chesterfield Smith Ceremonial Courtroom HOL 180
Description: The Entertainment and Sports Law Society will be hosting 14 legal professionals in the entertainment and sports industries at the Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium on Friday, March 24, from 9:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m. in the Martin H. Levin Advocacy Center. The professionals will be divided into three panels and students should feel free to come and go according to their interests and schedule. The event will also feature two key note speakers, Buddy Baker and Andrew Brandt, and conclude with a business card exchange. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Panel 1: Sports Agency & Litigation
• Darren Heitner, Heitner Legal
• Trace Armstrong, Athletes First
• Andrew “Buddy” Baker, Exclusive Sports Group
• Michael Huyghue, Michael Huyghue & Associates
• Ralph Cindrich, Cindrich & Company
Panel 2: Entertainment Law & Sports Business
• Daniel Visoiu, Court of Arbitration for Sport
• Ana Klara Anderson, Golf Channel and Telemundo Deportes
• Kristi Dosh, Forbes and SportsBizMiss Enterprises
• Madhu Goel Southworth, AMC Entertainment Inc.
• Andrew Brandt, The MMQB and ESPN
Panel 3: General Counsel
• Lauren Amato, Jacksonville Jaguars
• Bobbi Sue Doyle Hazard, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
• Zach Daniel, NASCAR
• Nyea Sturman, Orlando Magic