Our academic programs
UF Law is committed to providing our students with the tools needed to engage in the highest levels of legal practice. We offer several different types of degrees including J.D., LL.M., and the nation’s first S.J.D. in taxation.
Degree programs offered:
- J.D. Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- LL.M. in Taxation
- LL.M. in Environmental and Land Use Law
- S.J.D in Taxation
- LL.M. in International Taxation
- LL.M. in Comparative Law
Beyond the classroom
- Robust experiential learning opportunities including clinics, externships and study abroad programs
- A new two-year pilot program offering a semester away, working for a firm or agency in South Florida, Washington, D.C., or Tallahassee, with more cities to be added
- Classroom study blends with professional experience while allowing students to remain registered full time
For more information about academic programs, view Areas of Study.