- Academic Strategic Plan
- Senior Administration
- Administrative Staff
- National Rankings and Recognition
- Diversity at UF Law
- Vision & Mission
- Services & Communications
- Public Notices
- Technology Services
- Event Planning & Calendar
- Have a problem? We can help.
- Directions, Maps, Parking & Transportation
- Contact Information
- ABA Required Disclosures
Four former Florida Bar presidents plus the bar’s executive director stand atop the Hotel Duval with the Tallahassee skyline behind them. From left are Gwynne Young (JD 74), Scott Hawkins (JD 83), Eugene K. Pettis (JD 85), Executive Director John F. “Jack” Harkness (JD 69) and Mayanne Downs (JD 87).
Global alumni network:
- With nearly 21,000 graduates, UF Law has one of the strongest alumni bases in the country
- Our alumni represent UF Law in more than 30 countries worldwide
- No law school has produced as many American Bar Association presidents in the last 40 years
- Four Florida governors and hundreds of state senators, representatives and cabinet members hail from UF Law
For information about how our alumni help our students get jobs, view our Career Services pages.
To find an old classmate, or otherwise connect with our alumni, use the UF Alumni Association searchable directory.