Computers, Printing, and Copying
- Reserves (ARES)
All library workstations use the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system and provide the following array of available software and services.
- Internet / Database Access, Web Email Access, Word Processing and Other Production Software
As of Fall 2016, law students are provided 250 impressions of printing per semester FOR FREE through the print release stations in the Legal Information Center and on the first floor of Bruton-Geer. The Levin College of Law will be charged for the first 250 impressions. Once a law student has printed 250 impressions in a semester, subsequent print transactions will be charged to the student’s Gator-1 card account at a rate of $.o8 per impression.
The 250 page allowance is for 250 impressions, which means that a double-sided document will count as two pages. A single-sided document will count as one page. This means that a student can print 250 single-sided pages or 125 double-sided pages.
- To set up wireless printing, visit our student printing guide.
- Printers are available in the Library and Bruton Geer Hall. Transactions are charged to your Gator-1 card.
- Black and white copying costs $.10 per page
- UF students, faculty, and staff can use their Gator 1 Cards to access Vending Account value they have or will set up online.
- Non-affiliated users will be given a special “walkup” card at library service desks with a pre-assigned account number but no copy/print value.
- Value can be added to Gator 1 or “walkup” cards online using a credit card ($15.00 minimum at this time). This value may also be used for some other campus services (e.g. snacks in some vending machines).
- UF departmental users must request their cards and transfer value to them through Gator 1 Central.
- Value should be applied to your account within approximately 10 minutes .